Acutally, we’re pretty busy today. So here are some bullets:
- ODP’s first weekend is here in Round Rock and James is stressed about it. Joe has no sympathy.
- Joe shows James how to properly manage an event by finalizing the Central Texas Festival beginning on Oct. 4.
- The New York Times mentions water polo because Nikola Jokic of the NBA’s Denver Nuggets throws the ball with one hand.
- TISCA had a meeting and the very accomplished Guy Baker spoke.
- Pegasus Academy’s Spencer Dornin was a National Team member and All-American at Cal. He covers some of that impressive history and more with Joe.
Listen to our sister podcast, the TotalWaterpolo Podcast. Tell a friend, and thanks!
Powered by RedCircle