Texas Coaches to Coaches
We are pleased to present “Texas Coaches to Coaches,” an online educational opportunity for Texas water polo coaches. The event will take place via Zoom conference every Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30 PM Central Time. Each session will feature a different coach who will share their understanding of a single water polo topic and take questions. The conference is open to all Texas-area water polo coaches.
- April 9: Allie Hill of Longhorn Aquatics and LASA High School will present “Remote Dryland Team Training” and Chris Cullen of North Texas Thunder and Guyer High School will present “Center Work.”
- April 16: Foster HS and Viper Pigeon Head Coach Scott Slay on essentials of counterattack
- April 23: Starting a Team with Coach Brandon Dion (Marcus High School/Thunder Water Polo)
- April 30: Rhythm/Balance/Movement with Coach Mark Lawrence (Austin College)
- May 7th: “Center Defense” with Coach Daniel Cox of Pearland-Dawson HS/Southside Water Polo Club
- May 14th: “Goalie Basics” with Coach Alex Stankovic of St Marks Prep/Pegasus Water Polo Academy
- May 19: Technical Skills with Jeff Otten, Director at Triumph Aquatics.
- May 21st: “Front Court Defense” with Coach Sabrina Carlile of Denton-Braswell HS/Thunder Water Polo
- May 28th: “6 on 5 Offense” with Coach Jeff Chandler of Cypress-Creek HS/CFWPC